The Town of Belmont is always looking for interested residents to fill certain volunteer positions. Volunteers are a diverse group of people who bring a variety of skills and talents to our Town government. Please look below to see which opportunities are currently available. To apply for a committee fill out the online Community Volunteer Interest Form
- Committee Member: Applications are being accepted on an on-going basis for those interested in being appointed to a committee by the Board of Selectmen. Appointments most often occur in late June when previous terms expire but may happen at anytime as vacancies arise. Your applications will remain active for one year but applying does not guarantee your appointment. To apply please fill out the volunteer interest form using the link at the top of this page. This form maybe returned either electronically or in hard copy form to the Selectmen’s Office. For a list of all Current Boards and Commissions or to learn more about them please click here: Current Boards and Committees
Committees with Current Vacancies:
- Cultural Council
- Disabilities Access Commission
- Human Rights Commission
- Property and Casualty Insurance Advisory Committee
- Recreation Commission
- Traffic Advisory Committee
- Spotlight Photographer: We are always looking for photo submissions to use on our website or other Town publications. If you take or have taken photographs showing scenes from daily life in Belmont please send them to Public Information Specialist Robert Reardon Jr. at email@example.com . Submission of a photo does not guarantee that it will be published.
If you have questions about these or other volunteer opportunities please contact the Selectmen’s Office at (617) 993-2610 or firstname.lastname@example.org .